March 2, 2011

An unchanged favorite sandwich





The moment I fell in love with one sandwich came to me almost a decade ago.
At that time, I didn't know much about bread and cheese, and I even don't remember of the name of the sandwich.
But I just fell in love with that sandwich and still remember how it was good.

Now I know a little about bread and cheese, and I can guess what that sandwich called.; "Caprese", probably.
It has slices of tomatoes, brie cheese and basil leaves, and the bread was artisan whitish bread which had crisp but not too crunchy crust and elastic crumb.
I remember very well how speecheless I was and how much I was concentrated on just chewing it down.

I fixed a very similar one yesterday for my lunch, and it reminded me of a-decade-younger-me.
I think I'll remember that young me whenever I eat this sandwich.
And I'm sure I'll always happy with it.


*******


As I told you in the last post, I'm using various cameras in turn recently.
I took today's pictures with Olympus Pen-FT.
It is a half-size camera as you know, and I had a problem with a CD the images were loaded onto.
I just wonder how people who use this type of camera get images after developing.
I myself scanned the negative, but it was too much work.
Usually I order developing with prints or a CD for my negative film, and as I didn't think one-hour-photo service can make half size prints, so I asked them to make a CD this time.
But it actually didn't get images correctly, I had a lot of half-chopped images.
So I needed to scan the film by myself.

Thus I know film photography needs a lot of work compared to digital photography, but what or who can make me apart from film cameras!

No comments: