January 24, 2011

Winter prettiness








If you have some time and bravery to wade across wilderness in spite of the harsh winter weather,
you'll find something pay off.
You won't get only satisfaction of good exercise outside, but also the feeling of admiring how wild animals live and enjoy their life in the midst of harshness.
The moment that we come to know that we're the same creature which live on this earth as those animals is simply precious, isn't it?

And I think, winter is just such season tells us a lot.

Love your winter and neighborhood. :)

2 comments:

akanée said...

Indeed!
I wanna go out and wander around once I see your beautiful natural photos! Thanks for inspiring me:))

OOOOh, I've got to go now! Talk to you later!!;D

tomily said...

thanks akane-chin for your kind comment and your time during the work time. ;P

these animals are just pretty, aren't they?