January 21, 2011

My 2011




Today's title isn't necessarily suggesting that I'm going to talk about something like new year's resolutions or that sort.
And also, all of you know that it's too early to look back the year this early.
I told you that I've finally started to feel a big Monday has come, and I know I'll have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,.... and another big weekend in 2011.
But.
I've already felt I lived so hard and long in 2011.
I feel I don't need Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,.... and even weekend this year.
Too much things already happened and I'm tired to be worried and crushed.
Once it went, then another come so soon.
So, I can't help but ask someone invisible what the heck day today is.
Then I hear faintly but surely, "Oh, well..., it's January 21, .... still the start of 2011." someone awkwardly answers.




I know, I and all the people around the world are still at the start of the year.
Some people may be full of hope and will for the year.
And some people may already have been discouraged to go on further more, just like me.
The thought that I may not be the only person who feel like this, and, things go just they are in spite of our hope or expectation ease my discouraged soul in some degree.

I'm sorry I'm talking this kind of profound feeling without touching any detail.
I just can't do that now.
You know, once you make a negative word over the thing which is now ongoing, you'll be possibly trapped by the magic of the word.
All the things that I or such people can do now is just watching closely what's coming next and never give up to work with that.
Maybe, at the real end of the year, I'll be able to talk to you what exactly went on at the very beginning of the year.
Time is simply necessary, right?

No comments: