November 17, 2010

a little hiatus



hi, again.
this is the today's 2nd post.
i seldom do this, but i just have the necessity before posting the last post of the series "welcome to my home".

we bought a house.
we have refinished some, and still have some to be done.
everything is coming together little by little.
we start to nestle in here and adore the place.

i'm happy, but i'm also afraid that the hectic days are going away.
you know this feeling, don't you?

amidst of the hectic days we just feel like a rolling stone.
we exactly don't know where we're going.
but we have to keep rolling to meet the new day.
we may be scary, exhausted and sometimes escapist with that situation, but we still must enjoy it.
i did, and i do.

it's weird to say this, but i think i have been enjoying hectic days for last 2~3 months and will miss its absence soon.

i know that i've just done with the first period with this home.
i have second, 3rd, 4th, and more and more periods in future.
tlc for the home will never be completed.
maybe i'd just better turn my pace down a bit and be relaxed.


btw, my husband is having a difficult time to bake our sunday pizza.
we have eaten homemade pizza every single sunday.
because we started to use a new cook top and oven, he has to search how the temperature setting works.
he gradually gets to know that, but pizza has been kinda cranky since then.
here's another thing to be done little by little. ;)


talk to you soon.

1 comment:

akanée said...

I kind of understand what you mean, how you feel, about having hectic days and absence after that.
(oh, come to think of it, I've not had such ones for a long while! haha.)
But I bet you'll enjoy relaxing time too, because you love your life and know very well how to do that.

Your kitchen looks very very nice to work in with those lovely windows! Yes, windows are indispensable parts of a kitchen I think. Doing housework canned in a gloomy, box-like room without any window is out of question!
(I love cocooning to be sure, but need some light definitely:)

Oh, nice to see you, maplee!!
tomily said you're not very very pretty, but you ARE!
And I love your wild look indeed!!

I love your newly repainted white chairs. Linen will be comfortable to feel.
I always admire you do everything yourself!! I wanna see your whole house in real some day...

hope mori-chan (am I way too friendly?;D) will have good luck with the new oven:)