January 27, 2011

Missing cafe days



Good evening.
I'm watching an NBA game on TV and considering which team Boston Celtics or Portland Blazer I should root for with drinking wine.
As I used to live in Portland and stil love the city sooooo much, I can't decide that though I usually root for Celtics.
I like Celtics, love their green.
(FYI, I really love to watch sports games on TV though most of you might not imagine.)

Well, I'm enjoying my last night of being alone ( with 3 cats) this way, and at the same time I'm a bit missing my very last cafe day and expecting a near future cafe day.
Oh, I forgot to tell you that my husband has been in Singapore for about 2 weeks now and now he's supposed to be heading back to the home now.

Below is how we enjoyed our last cafe day on very sunny early fall day.



I was extremely pleased with a tag for our order.
It was a hand drawn cat!

He's so ready for his order with a bottle of spicy sauce.



Don't know why, but I love taking pictures of someone's table just left.



Him very ready to eating and his favorite dish, Spanish wrap dish. ( 2 whole wheat tortilla with scrambled eggs, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and side of fruits.)



I'd prefer going with the lightest dish of the cafe, whole wheat toast and fruits.



At this cafe, water is always served in a jar.
That's just cool.



This place is filled with a lot of junk (like signs no more effective nowadays).
And I love boy's curly hair very much.



It was as unbelievably sunny as I can't remenber now as I've been having a lot of rainy and cloudy days lately, and I can't see this picture straight because it is too bright!!
Could you get me a pair of sunglasses, someone please?

1 comment:

akanée said...

Reading and looking at pics in this dark room past midnight, I feel dizzy:DD I miss bright sunlight like this as well as time spent at a cafe!
The tag with hand drawing of a cat is just lovely! All the tags at this cafe come with cats? ;D

I love both plain light whole wheat toast and the dish of tortilla! I'm hungry now~~~~~!