January 18, 2011

A change has adopted.


I've just come up with the idea that I may adopt a change for this blog.
After 2 years of blogging here, I realized that my everyday life is not necessarily related to something around the table.
the events take place around the table are just part of my life.
Since I'm not a vigorous cook nor a fashionable kitchen prop decorator, I'm sometimes at a loss to talk about. (only very sometimes, because I've talked about a lot of random things ever here.)


Though the stories talked here have included many different things, I mostly uploaded the pictures only around the table.
I've kept the rule strictly for the blog name's sake.
But now I just wonder if I really have to stick to the rule and if so, what's the significant meaning to do so.
I took and will take a lot of pictures at somewhere other than around the table.
Like around the fire place, by the window, and outside the home.
I want to share those pictures that make me happy with you here.


So, from now on, I'll adopt a small change for this blog.
I won't change the blog title or main parts of this space, but each post will have more pictures in bigger size.
As you've already known or just noticed, all my pictures were taken with old manual cameras that I adore, and it won't change, either.
So the change is as possible as minimum, just the quantity and the size of pictures, and the widened variety of the topics.

I promise you'll find more fun here!

2 comments:

akanée said...

I opened this page and was a little surprised at how fonts and looks had been changed a bit! Lovely change!
Your photos are so cozy and soothing as always, with those strained colors and tones which I love! I love the cat & window photo particularly:))

I have used a white coffee filter porcelain holder myself. But mine is one hole model, not antique;) Surprisingly I love making coffee taking a lot of time, keeping the water temperature around 80 degrees on the heater. You would be even more surprised to know I grind coffee beans with my hand mill!:DD I'm such a sloppy lazy person but when it comes to coffee, I am completely different;p heehee.

tomily said...

Sounds lovely!!
I like your way to make your coffee, start with grinding freshly, make hot water just the right temperature, then drip slowly.
just lovely.
And I like your way to be authentic gourmet. ;P
I also have a hand mill, which I think very lovely, but now it's sitting at the very top shelf in the kitchen as an pretty object.
I used to make very dark espresso with a espresso pot, then thin with hot water, i haven't done that lately.
So, I'm very lazy over my coffee. ;P

BTW, thank you for having noticed and encouraging these small changes!
Oh, so the picture you liked caught the scene momo-chan was looking through the window when we had a lot of snow in december.
I wondered if he really knew that white one is snow.:)