November 8, 2010

the other way around


(taken with hasselblad 500c on rdplll)
hi.
how was your weekend?
mine was fun, but tired me a bit.
i struggled with a bunch of dandelions which were rocking here and there in the lawn of the front yard on saturday.
on sunday i had my friends over my home for the bathroom party, and i worked so hard as a chinese cuisine chef. (though i'm a japanese.)
well, i'm settling down on my home.

btw, as some of you have already known, i like breakfast very much.
as much as i can eat that for all of my 3 meals.
though i do, i hesitate to have a breakfast meal for dinner because of my husband.
so i have breakfast food 2 times a day for my breakfast and lunch.
eating cereal for lunch is nothing odd or special for me at all.

but something odd has been going on.
in the summer time, i liked to eat hot cereal like oat meal.
the picture was taken in this summer, and it is oat meal and an omelet.
i liked this combination so much, so i ate this 2~3 times a week.

and now, i like cold cereal like corn flakes and soy milk.
i usually add some fresh fruits and dried fruits like figs, bananas and raisins.
i like it so much, so i eat it 2~3 times a week.

i don't know why this opposition occurs.
people usually go the opposite way.
but this kinda explains why people like to eat a bowl of hot soup in a cool room amid of summer and a cup of ice cream in a warm room amid of winter, doesn't it?
sometimes going the other way around is just fun and cool.
and though i'm one of the fiber ambassadors, i can't help going with corn flakes over other fiber rich cereals.
totally odd.

2 comments:

akanée said...

Mine is different from yours, but now, though I have to get a checkup soon, I just can't refrain from eating junk foods like potato chips or sweets and snacks they sell at convenience stores. I bet I have been taking in too much carbo! Yes, I know I have to control my appetite at this very time before a biannual checkup. Nevertheless.
Well, I had better not to worry about what-ifs. haha...

tomily said...

>akane-chin,
yeah, that famous convenience store!!
i know how they induce you to buy those unhealthy snacks!!
and i'm missing that japanese culture (?!) a lot!!

what a tidy person you are that you get the health checkup twice a year!!
i barely did that that often.
hummm, maybe i should do that because of my age. ;P