August 12, 2010

another 2 pounds of blueberries


(taken with contax rts on fuji superia 200)

hi.
i noticed that i've inclined to eat more berries this spring and summer.
it's a rare case for me.
i love fall and winter fruits, like figs, persimmons and apples the best of all fruits.
and when it's out of the season of those, i usually eat bananas.
so, i didn't think i liked the tartness of fruits very much.

i come up with idea for the reason why i'm in such mood (of liking berries).
maybe because my 1-year-old girl friend looked so pretty when she forgot herself with eating strawberries when she visited my home in the past early spring.
or maybe because my 63-year-old girl friend is always eating cheerios (one of cold cereals) and strawberries for her daily basis.
i kind of adored those inclinations toward something small and pretty, then berries stood as a candidate for me as well, i guess.
i've been buyin a pack of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries one after another as soon as one has gone.
and now, 2 pounds of blueberries are in my fridge. (needless to say, i've already eaten some.)

here's a small list of plans for blueberries.
1, weekend blueberry pancake breakfast (buttermilk is already waiting for its time in the fridge, though i usually don't buy any dairy milk.)
2, make blueberry shake for friday breakfast or lunch (with bananas and soy milk)
3, buy another 2 pounds, then zip and put it in a freezer (for the future pleasure)
4, take pictures of them on polaroid (the most must)


have pretty rest of weekdays!

p.s. fyi, i bought the embroidered cloth in the pic at a flea market in orvieto, italy on one sunny saturday in '09.

4 comments:

akanée said...

I love the cloth:)) So lovely that I just admire it... it's not my taste, I mean, it doesn't suit me, but still I love it.

I'm a bit drunken after a while of interval ... so my head doesn't seem to be working right enough to understand english! :DDD
but I enjoyed your post, indeed. Maybe it's better for me to come again sober. see ya:)

Jen said...

i love blueberries. they are my favorite fruit. i eat them almost all the time.

tomily said...

>hi, akane-chin. :)
i'm very glad that you left a comment even though you're drunk!! hahaha!
yeah, underastanding english is not the proper thing to do when we're drunk!

well, talking about the cloth in the pic, it's not my type at all, too!
but sometimes i find myself needing something new to me, and i'm excited with those.
this is just the good example of that. :)

tomily said...

>jennifer, i of course remember you love blueberries!
as i have 4 bags of blueberries in my freezer now, i 'm glad to be able to enjoy blueberries whenever i want it, too!!