December 10, 2009

Some excuse around the table with an almost forgotten picture

taken with contax-rts on superia 200

I totally skipped November here.
To those who remember this place and me, I'm sorry that I'm not a frequent blogger this place.
I sometimes tried to update new episodes, but I was lack of power to do that.
Physically I'm OK, and more than OK.
I'm enjoying this wintry weather.
Taking photos of snow, knitting by warm and weak sun beam, drinking a cup of cocoa, reading endlessly long novels.....
Doesn't all sound fun?

So, so, today, I've just jumped in for excusing that I don't really forget this place.
And also I wanted to upload my favorite but missed to have been uploaded picture.
The picture of my favorite fruits of autumn, figs.
A slice of Barvarian pumpernickel bread with reduced fat soft cheese and slices of figs on the plate.
I loved this combination very much this autumn.
Sometimes I ate this for my breakfast, other times for lunch.
Since I'm a such person who wants to eat breakfast-like-meal for whose every meal, I really wanted eat this all the time during autumn. ( but I didn't do that.)
Oh, I'm missing figs so much.
Figs are one of my four most favorite fruits.

And now, I'm enjoying persimmons.
Persimmons are also one of my most favorites.
I'll promise you that I'll update here before the persimmon season go away.

FYI, my two other most favorite fruits are apples and loquats :))


Dear figs,
I don't know why I love you this much.
And I don't know from when I have loved you, because I didn't like you when I was a child.
It sometimes happens, you know.
Anyway I love you, I'm missing you and I'm looking forward to your next season :))
Sincerely yours,
Tomily

2 comments:

maya said...

ohh i miss fresh figs :'(

:) love love love them!

that looks so good, my mouth is watering for fresh fig goodness, i suppose dried ones will have to do for now!

Y said...

That sounds like a delicious breakfast. I miss your posts - glad to see you back!