December 11, 2009

new item of today

taken with Mamiya RB67 on Polaroid peel-apart 690 film

This morning, I was so excited to open a new jar of orange marmalade.
Of all fruits jam and preserves, I love orange marmalade the most, so.
And just imagine the moment that the crisp sound of opening a jar sounds around your favorite table!
It's definitely the happiest morning ritual, isn't it?
I think you've already understood how I was excited as I'm posting two days in row ;))

Tiny happiness of a jar of marmalade:

1, I love opening a new marmalade in a cold and dark cold morning.

2, Sniffing the first scent of marmalade.

3, Spooning and directly bringing that to my mouth, then melting and swallowing very very slowly.

4, Sipping a cup of extra bitter coffee within the bitter sweetness of marmalade still remains in my mouth.


For my today's breakfast, I ate a homemade blueberry oat and bran muffin, a small cup of greek yogurt with a spoonful of marmalade.
It was a very very cold and happy morning :))

Dear marmalade,
I love you, I love you, I love you .....
Sincerely,
Tomily

4 comments:

Jen said...

mmm bonne maman orange marmalade is so delicious :)

maya said...

you have the cutest posts :) love This!!!

xo
maya

Y said...

Marmalade, or strawberry jam. Two of my favourites. Like you, I also love that *pop* of a new jar of marmalade being opened :)

Unknown said...

I love the sun in this picture. I'm so glad we can have some sunny citrus in winter!