September 29, 2010

coffee break

(taken with contax rts on superia 400)

hi.
how've you been up to?
i've been continuously exhausted for some reason.
so many things are still going on and a cup of coffee tastes so good.

though i haven't had much fun around the table, i popped in for updating the picture and words here.
it seems to refresh me as well as this place.

well, do you remember that i told you about couple months ago that i wasn't able to enjoy coffee any more?
after the trip to italy in last may, i had been in that situation because of the hurt throat. (the throat has been my weak point by nature and whenever my heath condition is down, i easily tend to lose my voice.)
but now, i think my throat has fully healed over and coffee is enjoyable again.
i switched my drink with breakfast from coffee to tea at that time and it's still effective now, but a cup of coffee in late morning entertains me a lot recently.
i'm simply glad about the comeback of the joy of coffee.

i hope you're doing very well with your favorite drink in this transitional climate.
talk to you soon.

1 comment:

akanée said...

Glad to hear that:))
Losing something you enjoyed before is somewhat sad, I guess.
And it'd be even happier to get along well with it again!
Congrats, tomilym!
I'm urged to say that because I'm enjoying my morning coffee just now:)
I couldn't do without this lovely aroma, profound taste.

Hope your trouble will go away soon and have a nice day:)