August 31, 2010

imagining and eating



(taken with nikon f on kodachrome 64)

hi.
today, my mind seemed to be somewhere i don't know.
i can't do anything special than eating.
i ate breakfast, lunch and dinner as always.
but i didn't do anything i can name other than that.

whenever i stood on the crossroad in my life, i was forced to lose my weight.
sometimes it terribly affected me and i lost quite a bit pounds.
but now, i think i'm doing well to keep my weight decently. ( yeah, i used to weigh much less than 100 lb, and it was terrible. indeed. i felt cold even when it was the mid summer.)

unfortunately, i'm not good at shifting.
but there's surely the moment some kind of shift has to be done.
i know.

i'm imagining the table which i loved, and will try to keep imagining.
and that keeps me to be attracted by eating.

the image above was taken in bologna, italy in last may.
bologna is well known as the city of gourmet.
so, this is, i think, the perfect image for me now even though anything scrumptious is on the table. :))

1 comment:

akanée said...

Indeed I can feel a good air, some yummy anticipation or afterglow from this table:))

Keep on trying:) Keep healthy!