January 22, 2009

french bread














taken with nikon-fe2

the simpler, the better.
this rule always is adopted to me.
talking about bread, i prefer leaner bread than rich ones like croissant, brioche, focaccia... any other bread contain a lot of dairy stuff or oil or eggs.
of all kinds of bread, i love french bread and bagels the most.
their ingredients are so simple.
they are only flour, water, a little bit salt.
the more you chew, the sweeter it gets.
i love this simple incident that happens in my mouth.
i satisfactorily feel its gorgeousness.
last year i totally stack to bagels, so this year i'll do to french bread more.

here's one of my favorite way to enjoy that.
it was from my local grocery market which situate next to my apartment.
this was a " ready to oven" one, so after taking it to my home i put that into my 350°F-preheated oven and baked it for about 12 minutes.
i knifed its hot body, then stuffed some sliced cucumber and some sliced almond cheese.
i don't take much dairy products other than low-fat or non-fat ones. ( 'cause my tummy easily gets hurt by dairy's fat and sugar ;) )

dear french bread,
i love the way you scatter your skin so gorgeously with your fresh smell when i bite you.
i hope i meet you everywhere i travel this year.
sincerely yours,
tomily

No comments: